Liv’s heart is to share encouragement and hope with every audience she reaches. She would be tickled to speak at your group or event! Because of the ages of her children, she limits the number of engagements that she accepts each year.
She loves to speak to groups both large and small. Her experience includes student ministries, camps, retreats, MOPS groups, and women’s bible studies.
These topics she’s pumped about and prepared to speak to your peeps about:
- What is a woman of God? This heartwarming and inspiring talk will make you laugh, cry, and get excited all over again about God’s purpose for you, no matter where you are in your faith walk.
- Breaking Free: This is diving deep into the freedom that comes from not being a slave to negative body image and comparison.
- Breathe: Liv has been a Christ-centered yoga instructor for over seven years. Do you need to take a “time out” from the craze of life? Liv has found a way to actively enjoy “quiet time” and worship the Lord through heart, soul, mind and strength. She would love to share this form of experiential worship with your group.
- Social Confidence 101:
Do you need an infusion of confidence for social encounters at the grocery store, mom groups, or networking events? Through stories, tips, and tools, Liv will give you the boost you need.
- Five Lie Shattering Truths: Five truths every woman (or girl) needs to stand on to fight the lies that creep in.
How to Rock the Working Mom Gig: Whether you work from home, work part time, or work full time, your heart is still at home. In this workshop, Liv will share her journey to finding more balance and joy in both areas. She will inspire you, give you tips on how to maximize your time, become more intentional, and share how you can overcome overwhelm and burnout.
How to De-stress and Re-Peace: Once upon a childless time, Liv thought she knew what overwhelmed and stressed was. Then came three kids in three years. In this workshop, she will share practical ways for you to combat clutter and chaos in your home and heart.
- Loving the Woman You Were Created to be:
Embracing your body, gifts, and personality, flaws and all, to the glory of God.
- Hurting Mamas: This encouragement and life-giving talk was created for women going through infertility, loss of a loved one, divorce, or any other isolating life storm.
- How to Become a Confident Speaker:
This worship will equip you and your team to speak with confidence, assertiveness, and power to take control of any audience.
- Rich Community: How can you find your tribe? Liv shares how she found and embraced authentic relationships amidst a busy season of life, and equips and inspires you do to the same.
- Parenthood: Enough said. (Because we all need all the help we can get.)
She is always loving a new undertaking, so if you have an idea to collaborate on for your group, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact Liv for details, rates, and availability.