It’s overwhelming to me how much I love planning, dreaming, and strategizing. If I weren’t a believer, New Years Day would have to be my favorite holiday.
There’s no hype. No pressure. No obligations. Just a beautifully clean slate and a year of possibility ahead.
I shared a Facebook Live video yesterday about my year of leaping last year. It was a year of growth in so many ways, spiritually, professionally, and personally. In my writing career, I took some giant leaps as a speaker and I finally published my FIRST BOOK! In October, after jumping into a 30 days to healthy living experience, I fell in love with Arbonne and took a leap of faith by launching my own Arbonne business. 2016 was leap year, and it was a year of ridiculous leaping. I couldn’t have done any of those things without faith. I prayed for more faith over and over, and God continued to supply just what I needed. I am beyond words grateful.
Looking ahead, I have a few things up my sleeve and I can’t wait to share them with you.
Here are my 5 measurable, (some scary), exciting goals. Ready?!?!
Five are personal and five are professional.
- Take good care of my body. This is the catalyst for everything else! When you feel good, you can do more good.
- Workout before 10am Tuesday-Friday (and at 5:30pm Mondays at the YMCA with the yoga class I teach). Some days this will be at 5:15am, some days it will be at the Y while the kids are in school. No more “I’m too busy!”
- Run a half marathon.
- Completing the 21 day yoga shred that I just signed up for and continue to build my personal practice from there.
- Start the year by cleaning out my body with the 30 days to healthy living program through Arbonne. I’ll be doing this with Kevin and some other amazing friends (ACCOUNTABILITY!!!) and some kick butt, artificial sweetener/coloring free Arbonne products.
- Rest when I need it
- Get 6.5-8 hours of sleep each night
2. Grow in my faith
-Read 4 books that will stir my heart for the Lord. These are the four I’m going to start with.
-Participate in the women’s Bible study at Harvest
-Attend church and small group weekly
3. Grow as a wife/mom
- Read these books and review Hands Free Mama
- Continue doing a weekly date night
- Take 3 getaways with Kevin
- Attend the Parents Summit in February
- Work on hands free hours away from my phone and present 100% with my fam
4. Personal Growth/Development
- Complete Michael Hyatt’s Best Year Ever course
- Read these books
- Streamline my focus by chasing 1 rabbit at a time 😀
5. Professional Goals
- Sell 500+ copies of Bearing Hope: Navigating the Desert of Waiting for a Child
- Grow my speaking career (speak once a month)
- Make a speaking compilation video
- Become an Executive Vice President with Arbonne
- Attend GTC in April in Las Vegas
- Grow a team full of women who love feeling their best and inspiring others to do the same!
Here’s to a fabulous year of growth, learning, grace, COURAGE and loving who God has made you to be.